Thursday 23 April 2009

New Work

Okay, Lil late with this, but I've been working on this one for awhile. Its something different, a redo of current models. Well somewhat. More of a re-theme. Starting with Jerimiah Kraye. He's being done in a style of Rob's Trecher theme army. Which I'm actully working on basin rather than leaving them blank, gives some nice theme. I'm exploring my modeling skills too. Creating trench works. That and damaged battlefeild junk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the start of the trenchworks, for Kraye. As you can see I've started to build up the trench sandbags. And in the middle(well middle back) I've got a waterlogged rut. This will be watereffected at some point later in the build. THe ground effect, ie. realistic dirt was done with bog standard G.S.(Green stuff.) and then taking a dremel sanding tooltip. Drunking it in water, and then rolling it over the GS. The Sandbags, again, standard G.S. just sculpted into block shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment