Thursday 16 April 2009

New work in progess.

Okay.....new post.....yeah....I sucks.

okay first order o' bid-ness.

I got a new army coming in two months. End o' may I go highborn baby! Whoo.

Secondly.

Magic rules. I'll get into that later.

Thirdly.
I have a new project. Painting My good buddy Rob's cygnar stuff. So far I've painted his whole army. And i'm pretty proud of it. Currently I'm working on the Trencher Chain Gun. I've got some Jacks, I think Two hunters and a Defender, Jerimiah Craye, and maybe something else, I forget right now, But instead of just painting this time around, Now i'm going into the converting stage. Rob is a big military buff. So I'm hoping he gets a big kick out of this. I'll just drop the one image and let you guys see what you think of it. Comment and crit please :)
Yeah, I know I made a snafu with the priming, but thats okay, the GS is actully nice and indented. I'm planning to use the sections of metal and rod, as splashes from discarded brass ejecting from the gun.


Also, something else i've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment